Chimney Inspections, Sweeps & Other Services
CSIA Certified Chimney Sweeps & Inspections
An annual chimney sweep is a must for homeowners who are planning on using their fireplace throughout the winter.
A chimney sweep ensures that your chimney is free of creosote – a flammable material that builds up inside your chimney as your fireplace keeps you warm and toasty. Left unaddressed, creosote buildup is a significant risk factor in chimney fires and can also impact the air quality of your home.
Lakeview chimney sweeps are certified by the Chimney Safety Institute of America. Our technicians go through a rigorous process to prove their knowledge of the codes, practices and standards of the chimney cleaning process. The CSIA Certified Chimney Sweep® credential is acknowledged by a growing number of industry organizations, insurance underwriters, local, state and federal agencies as the measure of a chimney sweep’s knowledge about the evaluation and maintenance of chimney and venting systems. As a CSIA Certified Chimney Sweep, you can trust Lakeview with your chimney cleaning and inspection needs.
Why Clean Dryer Vents?
- Decreases drying time and energy costs
- Increases the life of your dryer
- Lint is highly combustible and an extreme fire hazard
Signs That Your Dryer Vent Needs Cleaning
- Clothes don’t dry in a normal cycle
- Musty odor
- Clothes are unusually hot after the drying cycle
- Large amounts of lint in the lint trap
- More than a year has passed since you’ve had it cleaned